Infratsructure is the fundamental facilities and systems serving a country, city, or area including the services and facilities necessary for its economy to function. Infrastructure is composed of public and private physical improvements such as roads, railways, bridges, tunnels, water supply, sewers, electrical grids, and telecommunication including inter connectivity and broadband Speeds. Infrastructure is viewed in two ways hard and soft infrastructure.
Infra Africa Solutions is an end to end Advisory Firm that utilizes global networks and trusted partners to advice on major infrastructure projects in consideration of people first principles for the attainment of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our team of highly qualified infrastructure experts provides solutions to our clients by digging deep into the challenges inhibiting the infrastructure delivery, making this part and parcel of IAS assignment ensuring that no one is left behind.
Our services include:
1. Advisory Work covering areas of project preparation, infrastructure agreements, procurement and negotiations to project monitoring and evaluation
2. Capacity building on Public Private Partnerships, covering the entire project cycle including pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, procurement, contract development and management, commercial and financial close, business planning and management, financial planning and management
3. Organize and facilitate conferences:Register for the women’s 2020 conference
We take pride in our ability to learn the fundamentals of virtually any industry quickly. Some of the sectors we have served include Energy, Health, Education, Agriculture, Works and Transport, airports and ports, Tourism & Accommodation, Water & Sewerage, etc. We believe that the value we bring to the table is not industry expertise — which you already possess in abundance — but rather an understanding of the potential opportunities for successful PPP engagements.
Our clients include
1. Private Sector Players such as construction firms, facility providers and financial Institutions
2. Government Ministries Departments and Agencies and PPP Units Across Africa
3. Development Partners and Multilateral institution
We have contacts across Africa and have the ability to take up assignments across Africa by establishing strong collaboration with our partners and clients through strong partnerships SDG 17 for attainments or any assignment. we are present in Uganda and Malawi. We embrace international companies with global experience from USA, South Africa, Nigeria, UK, South Korea, Canada, Portugal and Australia. We rely heavily on the phone, e-mail, fax, and online meeting tools to coordinate with our clients. We are also available to visit you at your offices as required
Infra Africa Solutions is a number one advisory firm that offers end to end solutions and utilizes its global networks and trusted partners to advice on major infrastructure projects digging deep into the infrastructure challenges considering People-First Principles for the attainment of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).we also offer opportunities for capacity building, mentorship and coaching, professional networking, organising, facilitating and speaking at business forums matching clients with available projects and business opportunities.